Music is an everyday thing. What will you do today?
It’s all starts with The List. It sets out all the roles & responsibilities that need to be handled to effectively build and manage an artist.
Every single role and responsibility needs to be understood because the more you understand the roles, the more you’ll see where you’re at.
Then when you can see the gaps, you'll know how to fill them.
This is a new era for artist management. We’re setting a new standard with The List… so everyone can be armed with the necessary knowledge to reach their potential, faster.
We made The List FREE because it’s crucial to the elevation of good music that Artists are managed properly.
With just The List, you can;
- see the roles that need to be done to effectively build an artist.
- have a source of inspiration for new ideas on how to build
- be sure that everything that’s appropriate and relevant for you right now is covered in your operation.
- defining who is responsible for each role and making sure it gets done… even if it’s just you… don’t worry… we all started like that.
If you already have a team around you, then The List is very useful for:
- getting everyone in your team on the same page
- organizing team meetings with an agenda
- assigning roles to make sure everyone knows who is responsible and it all gets done.
And remember It doesn’t matter what country you come from or what kind of music you make.
And it doesn’t matter if you’re an artist getting out of your bedroom for the first time… or if you’re an established artist with millions of fans worldwide going into a new cycle of work.
And so today... here and now … take these 3 steps: