Whether you're an established Artist with a full service team around you... or if it's just you on your own starting out... at the end of the day it's up to you to create the opportunities for your music.
- The best opportunities flow from the music. Let your music guide you to where you should put your energy.
- Failure is valuable and to be respected. Experiment. Learn!
- Who is responsible? You or someone in your team has to be ultimately responsible for coming up with new ideas and executing them.
STEP 3: Execute those ideas.
- This is critical!
- It's all about trial and error. See what works.
- It's the only way. There are no magic answers or secrets.
if you really want something to happen, it's simple:
You (and your team if you have one) have to get it done.
And if you're on your own.... that's ok. We all start that way.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!